123Cabbie driver requirements
- Apply for a Private Hire licence. If you already don't have a private hire licence, you can apply for one HERE
- Pass a few tests - mainy topographical skills assessment tests. You can learn more about this HERE
- Have a medical check. This is required by the law in order to drive a taxi or minicab or any other private hire car.
- Have an 'enhanced' CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check (now known as a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check).
- And you have to have a full UK driving licence as well as buy or hire your own car.
- If you would like to see the price list of the mentioned licence above, you can go HERE